POOL DESIGN CONSULTANT
Can you carry on a conversation with anyone? Do you have an eye for design? Do you enjoy all things water? Do you want to earn a good living?
A Presidential design consultant represents the company with individual consumers seeking to build a pool. We design and build custom pools, so you must be willing to listen to their needs, preferences and budget, and creatively work to build the perfect backyard for them. This means you must understand a large variety of options available to construct a pool, from surfacing to hardware to columns.
Prior design experience is a plus, however, Presidential does provide full training to all new consultants.
For those with experience in a related position, expect to make $85,000 to $130,000 per year.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Comfortable Using Technology
- Willingness to Learn
What To Expect:
- Significant earning potential of $60,000 to $100,000 in your first year (at least $85,000 for experienced pool consultants)
- 2 to 3 months of training on products, technology, pool construction, landscaping & more
- Operate advanced software to produce 3D renderings of designs
- Set your own schedule, based on client needs
Send your resume, a pitch about yourself, and your favorite joke to careers [at] presidentialpools.com.